If you’re looking to dye your hair a beautiful strawberry blonde color, then you’ve come to the right place.
In this blog post, we’ll be talking about 8 of the best strawberry blonde hair dyes on the market today.
We’ll be discussing what makes each one special and why they might be perfect for you. So if you’re ready to take the plunge into becoming a strawberry blonde, then keep reading!
Top 8 Best Strawberry Blonde Hair Dyes Reviewed
- AGEbeautiful Permanent Liqui-Creme Hair Dye – Top Pick
- Wella Color Charm Gel Hair Color
- Clairol Professional Liquicolor – Dark Strawberry Blond
- Clairol Professional Permanent Crème – Light Strawberry Blond
- Discovery Naturals Store Hair Color
- L’Oreal Paris Superior Preference
- Revlon Colorsilk Beautiful Color Permanent Hair Color
- Rainbow Research Henna Hair Color
1. AGEbeautiful Permanent Liqui-Creme Hair Color Dye – Top Pick
AGEbeautiful Permanent Liqui-Creme Hair Color is the first permanent liqui-crème color developed to defy all five signs of aging hair.
The long-lasting formula quickly penetrates deeply and covers gray 100% to deliver a beautiful, rich color that lasts for up to 8 weeks.
AGEbeautiful not only helps to nourish and fortify the fibers for fuller, thicker hair, but also covers gray completely.
However, if used incorrectly, it can leave hair feeling dry and brittle.
- Covers gray completely
- Nourishes and fortifies the hair
- Rich color that lasts up to 8 weeks
- Patented conditioning technology
- Leaves hair feeling softer and more manageable.
- May not be suitable for color-treated hair
- Can be tricky to apply
I've been a hairstylist for over 6 years, and I've used a lot of different hair dyes in that time. I was really excited when I heard about AGEbeautiful. I was even more excited when I tried it out and found that it really does deliver on its promises. My clients are always happy with the results they get from AGEbeautiful. It covers gray completely, and the color lasts really long. I would definitely recommend AGEbeautiful to anyone looking for an effective and long-lasting hair dye that also takes care of aging hair. And it’s the best hair dye for strawberry blonde in this list!
2. Wella Color Charm Permanent Gel Hair Color
If you’re looking for a hair color that will last and won’t fade, try Wella Color Charm Permanent Gel.
This unique formula combines the speed of liquid with the conditioning power of cream to give you vibrant, long-lasting results.
Gelfuse Technology saturates and penetrates your hair strands to create a lasting bond that ensures brilliant color retention.
Wella Color Charm collection gives you an excellent gray coverage with predictable results.
You can be confident that the color you want is the color you’ll get.
With this product line, there is a wide range of options available to allow for creative freedom in achieving your desired look.
- Easy to apply
- Excellent gray coverage
- Vibrant, long lasting, fade resistant results
- Wide range of products for creative freedom
- Gelfuse Technology
- The smell is strong
- Process can be messy
During my first experience with Wella Color Charm I was really excited to see how it would turn out. The process was really easy to follow, and the color turned out exactly as I had hoped. It was bright and vibrant, and really made a statement. The best part was that it lasted for weeks without any signs of fading. Overall, I am really happy with the results and would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a quality hair color.
3. Clairol Professional Liquicolor for Permanent Hair Color – Dark Strawberry
Clairol Professional Liquicolor is a permanent hair color that covers 100% gray and conditions the hair.
Soy4Plex technology is used in the deep, rich formula to penetrate the cortex of the hair while smoothing the outer layer, retaining color for long-lasting effects.
With 64 color options to choose from, you’ll be able to discover the perfect hue for your distinct style.
While Clairol Liquicolor does live up to its promise of 100% gray coverage, some consumers have stated that the color does not stay as long as they would want it to.
The product’s ammonia scent has been referred to as “very powerful.”
- Provides 100% gray coverage
- Conditions and smoothes hair strands
- 64 intermixable shades to choose from
- Soy4Plex technology penetrates the cortex of the hair
- Smoothes the outer layer of the hair
- Seals in color for long-lasting results
- May be harsh on hair
- Ammonia smell
As a hairstylist I've seen it all. I've done every color imaginable, and I've used just about every hair dye on the market. So when Clairol Liquicolor came out, I was excited to try it. It does deliver on its promise of 100% gray coverage, and the deep conditioning formula leaves hair strands feeling softer and smoother. Just be prepared for the strong smell. Despite this I recommended this dye!
4. Clairol Professional Permanent Crème Hair Color – Light Strawberry Blonde Hair Dye
Clairol Professional Permanent Creme is a rich, permanent-color crème that provides fade-resistant gray coverage and a deep conditioning Soy Complex for highly reflective shine.
This hair color nourishes and smooths as it colors for deeply conditioned, healthy-looking hair.
This product gives you the freedom to create a personalized, radiant color with natural-looking results.
It is gentle on your scalp and hair, and doesn’t have an overpowering odor.
With 48 intermixable shades, you can find the perfect color for your look.
- Deep conditioning Soy Complex
- 48 intermixable shades
- Highly reflective shine
- Doesn’t have an overpowering odor
- Long Lasting
- Can be difficult to mix correctly
- Can be damaging to hair if not used correctly
- Some shades may not be as true-to-color
I have always been a fan of Clairol creme hair dye. I have never had any issues with this product damaging my clients' hair, and the results are always beautiful. My only complaint is that it's a bit difficult to mix correctly, but other than that, I absolutely loved it! Overall, I am extremely happy with Clairol professional permanent crème hair color and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful, long-lasting hair color.
5. Discovery Naturals Store All Natural Hair Color – Best Natural Strawberry Blonde Hair Dye
Discover Naturals Store is a hair color that’s designed for those who want to keep their natural hair color.
All-natural components will preserve your hair healthy and free of damaging chemicals.
The simple instructions make it easy to get the desired effect, whether you’re covering gray hairs or just adding some depth and richness to your natural hue.
This hair color is available in a variety of hues, so you can match your unique style.
Some users, on the other hand, thought the color to be weak and ineffective in hiding gray hairs.
Furthermore, applying this product was difficult, and it created a mess in the shower.
However, if you prefer all-natural hair dye, this is the best option for you!
- All-natural ingredients
- Range of shades to choose from
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- Beautiful and healthy results
- Color is weak
- Difficult to get desired shade
- Leaves a mess in the shower
I recently decided to try out the Discovery Naturals Store hair color. I was looking for an all-natural option (some clients love their hair too much to put chemicals in it) that would cover gray hairs and add some depth and richness to natural color. The product seemed like a great choice. The all-natural ingredients kept the hair healthy and free from damaging chemicals. But if you need a radical change, then this dye will not work for you. Overall, I liked this product and recommend it to anyone looking for a natural alternative.
6. L’Oreal Paris Superior Preference Fade-Defying + Shine Permanent Hair Color
L’Oreal Superior Preference is an excellent permanent hair color. What makes this kit special is that it promises, and delivers, super glossy luminous hair color that lasts up to 8 weeks.
No matter your starting point – blonde hair, brown hair, black hair or red hair color – your ending result won’t look lackluster or brassy.
The Preference range includes over 50 distinctive colors, so you’re sure to discover one that matches your style.
- Delivers super shiny luminous hair color
- Lasts up to 8 weeks
- Available in over 50 shades
- Formula with conditioner for protection
- Ammonia smell is strong
- May not be the best option for those with sensitive scalps
As a hairstylist, I have had a lot of experience with L'Oreal Paris . I have found that it is a great option for those who are looking for hair color that will last up to 8 weeks. The translucent gel dye formula leaves hair looking shiny and vibrant. However the ammonia smell is also quite strong, so it may not be ideal for those with sensitive scalps. Overall, I think it is a great product, but it is important to keep these things in mind when choosing this particular hair dye.
7. Revlon Colorsilk Beautiful Color Permanent Hair Color, Long-Lasting High-Definition Color
Revlon Colorsilk is a hair color line that uses 3D Color Gel Technology to give multidimensional color with shine.
The 41 different shades include black, brown, blonde, and red.
It is also enriched with Keratin and Silk Amino Acids to leave your hair silky, shiny, and in better condition than before you colored it.
Colorsilk is both gentle on hair and ammonia-free, so you can get a beautiful color without any harsh smells.
The non-drip liquid gel is easy to apply, resulting in a natural-looking color that lasts. It’s important to note that although Colorsilk is a permanent hair dye, it may not be able to cover all of your grays.
- 41 different shades
- 3D Color Gel Technology
- Enriched with Keratin and Silk Amino Acids
- Ammonia free
- Easy to use
- Colors may not be able to cover all of your grays
- Hard to remove
I've always loved changing my hair color. I've tried every kind of dye out there, from permanent to semi-permanent, from drugstore brands to high-end. And I really like Revlon's hair dye! And best of all, it doesn't contain ammonia, so you don't have to worry about the harsh smell. The non-drip, liquid-gel is easy to use, depositing rich color for a natural look that lasts. So I decided to give it a try. If you're looking for a great hair color that doesn't contain ammonia, then I highly recommend giving Revlon Colorsilk a try.
8. Rainbow Research Henna Hair Color
Rainbow Research Henna is a natural, plant-based product that coats each hair strand to add shine and enhance your hair’s existing color.
Formulated with only 100% natural ingredients, this henna comes in a range of shades to suit any need.
It will last approximately 4 to 6 weeks but can be used more frequently for deeper color.
Although it contains only natural ingredients, some users say the henna is gritty and sandy.
Additionally, the color may not last as long as with other brands. Also, alfalfa’s wet scent might not be appealing to everyone.
- 100% natural plant-based product
- Comes in a variety of shades to suit any need
- No other chemicals or additives used in the formulation
- Uses only the finest botanicals from around the world
- Some users report that the henna can be gritty and sandy
- The smell of wet alfalfa may not be appealing to all users
Here's what my friend Sara has to say about this dye: 'I have always been a fan of going the natural route when it comes to my hair. So when I heard about Rainbow Research Henna Hair Color, I was intrigued. It is made with only natural ingredients, and comes in a variety of shades to suit any need. I decided to give it a try, and I am so glad that I did! The color is beautiful, and it lasted for 4-6 weeks before starting to fade. All in all, I am very happy with this product, and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a natural way to achieve beautiful hair.'
How To Choose The Best Strawberry Blonde Hair Dye
When it comes to choosing the best strawberry blonde hair color, there are a few things you need to take into account.
First of all, you need to decide whether you want a temporary or permanent color.
If you’re looking for a more natural look, then opting for a semi-permanent color is probably your best bet.
However, if you want something that will last longer and give your hair more of an intense color, then you’ll need to go for a permanent option.
Once you’ve decided on the type of color you want, the next step is to choose a shade.
How do I know if strawberry blonde will suit me? There’s no surefire way to know if strawberry blonde will suit you without trying it out, but here are a few general tips.
If you have a cooler skin tone, then strawberry blonde hair dye may not be the best option for you.
The reason being is that this shade can sometimes lean towards a more orangey hue, which can make you look washed out.
If you’re set on going for this color, we recommend finding a shade with more of an ashy base to it. This will help to offset any unwanted warmth and give you a truer strawberry blonde hue.
On the other hand, if you have a warmer skin tone, then strawberry blonde hair could be absolutely stunning on you!
The key is to find a shade that has golden or reddish undertones to it.
This will help to bring out the natural warmth in your skin and give you a beautiful, healthy glow.
Another way to determine if strawberry blonde hair color will suit you is to take a picture of yourself and try different shades of the color on your photo.
You can also use a hair color wheel to help you find the right shade of strawberry blonde for your skin tone.
Of course, the best way to find out if a certain hair color will suit you is to consult with a professional hairstylist.
They can help you choose the right shade of strawberry blonde based on your skin tone and hair type.
When it comes to applying the dye, you need to make sure that you follow the instructions on the packet to the letter.
Otherwise, you could end up with an uneven color or even worse, your hair could be damaged.
Finally, once you’ve chosen the perfect strawberry blonde hair dye, it’s important that you take care of it properly.
This means using a good quality shampoo and conditioner, as well as using a heat protectant spray before blow drying or straightening your hair.
By following these simple tips, you can ensure that your hair looks its best for longer.
Strawberry Blonde Hair Color Ideas
If you’re looking for a hair color that’s both unique and stylish, consider strawberry blonde. This shade combines the best of both worlds – the warm tones of red hair with the coolness of blonde – to create a look that is truly one-of-a-kind.
Unfortunately, finding the perfect strawberry blonde hair color can be a bit tricky. If you go too light, you risk looking like you’ve been in the sun too long.
But if you go too dark, your hair can start to look brassy. The key is to find a balance between the two shades.
Not sure where to start? Check out these best strawberry blonde hair color ideas for inspiration:
1. Dark Strawberry Blonde Hair
2. Rose Gold Strawberry Blonde Hair Color
3. Strawberry Blonde Ombre
4. Strawberry Blonde Balayage
How to Apply Strawberry Blonde Hair Dye
If you’re looking to achieve a strawberry blonde hair color, bleaching your hair at home is the best way to go.
However, it’s important to take some precautions before bleaching your hair, and to follow instructions carefully in order to avoid damaging your hair.
Here are some tips on how to bleach your hair at home safely:
- Choose the right bleaching products. There are many different bleaching products on the market, so it’s important to choose one that is specifically designed for use on hair. Be sure to read the labels carefully and follow the instructions precisely.
- Protect your skin. When bleaching your hair, be sure to wear gloves and other protective clothing in order to avoid contact with the bleaching products.
- Follow the instructions carefully. Bleaching your hair can be a tricky process, so it’s important to follow the instructions carefully in order to avoid damaging your hair.
- Be patient. Bleaching your hair can take some time, so it’s important to be patient and not rush the process.
- Don’t overdo it. It’s important to avoid over-bleaching your hair, as this can damage your hair and make it more difficult to achieve the desired results.
Once your hair is light enough, you can dye it with a strawberry blonde hair dye kit:
- Wear gloves to avoid staining your hands and nails with hair dye.
- Section your hair into four even parts, using clips or a headband to hold them in place.
- Work on one section of hair at a time, applying the dye according to the instructions on the box.
- Let the dye sit for the amount of time recommended on the box, then rinse it out with cool water.
- Style your hair as usual.
Enjoy your new strawberry blonde hair color!
Is strawberry blonde just ginger?
No, strawberry blonde is not just ginger. While both colors are red, strawberry blonde is more of a light red, while ginger is a deeper, richer shade.
Is strawberry blonde hard to maintain?
It’s simple to keep up with. Strawberry Blonde is significantly easier to maintain than most Blondes or Coppers. It doesn’t require any Toning or regular pumping of the intensity.
Sure, some of the Copper may fade with time, but as a diluted Golden Copper Blonde, Strawberry Blonde develops its personality.
How can I dye my hair strawberry blonde at home?
If your hair is naturally dark, you will need to use a bleaching kit before applying a strawberry blonde hair dye.
If your hair is light brown or lighter, you can probably get away with using a semi-permanent strawberry blonde hair dye.
Hair dye is a personal choice, and there are many different types of reddish blonde hair dye available on the market.
Whether you’re looking for a permanent or temporary solution, natural or chemical-based dye, there’s definitely something out there that will suit your needs.
In my opinion AGEbeautiful is the best strawberry blonde box dye! Have you tried any of the hair dyes we’ve mentioned in this article? If so, what did you think? Let us know in the comments below!
- Best Copper Hair Dye
- Best Chocolate Brown Hair Dye
- Best Ginger Hair Dye
- Best Rose Gold Hair Dye
- Best Light Brown Hair Dye
- Best Burgundy Hair Dye
- Best Ash Blonde Hair Dye
- Best Platinum Blonde Hair Dye
- 60 Best Strawberry Blonde Hair Ideas to Astonish Everyone – https://therighthairstyles.com/20-stunning-shades-of-strawberry-blonde-hair-color/
- How To Bleach Hair At Home – Step By Step Guide With Pictures – https://www.stylecraze.com/articles/how-to-bleach-hair-detailed-step-by-step-instructions/